Thursday, February 05, 2009

self portrait



My friend Hugo (http://hexmor.blogspot.com/) suggested that we all do a self portrait. I did mine yay!, I'm actually happy with the finished piece. I haven't done a self portrait in a while, I had fun working on it. I drew my eyes closed, because for some weird reason, I always come out with my eyes closed in photographs.
One 0f my favorite artist is Gustav Klimt, I like his colors, swirly designs and flowers that he uses. So thought I would incorporate a little of it in my portrait.

7 comments:

that's hugo said...

Alright Sadie! Thanks for participating. Your portrait came out really cool. I like all the little details you have going throughout. The blue also adds a nice feeling to it.

ZaR said...

So cute! I love the colors, shapes, details, flowers, swirls, hair, pose, eyelashes.... I guess what I'm trying to say is that your self-portrait is awesome!

jacks said...

wow great! great! work

Christian Robinson said...

Very Lovely Sadie! I need to stop by your blog more often : )

Munchanka said...

Beautiful!

alex young said...

私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,新竹喜宴,禮坊喜餅,喜羊羊,壽喜燒,皇樓喜餅,喜帖,喜樂,喜療妥,客影城,一個人,喜達,產品,滿客,喜歡,麥阿喜,喜來登,山喜屋,生日驚喜,旅行社,喜瑞飯店,大樂透,氣球,大樂透,樂透,氣球,好樂迪,家樂福,樂天,音樂下載,遊樂區,八仙樂園,樂透,音樂,可樂旅遊,月眉,樂天市場,樂透研究院,無名,音樂下載,達美樂,布魯樂谷,好康,好樂迪,永慶

city said...

thanks for share.......